Psychics/Will my boyfriend get a job soon?

My name is Eman Samir Kamil Baba but i go by Emmie. My birthday is September 17 1993
My boyfriend's is Bilal Zoulfikar Raychouni, his birthday is October 16 1991

We been long distance for almost 4 years this October 8th. We truly love each other and we are hoping to close the distance soon. But in order to close the distance, he needs to find a job and a place first. His Dad is meeting with the Prince Waleed of Arabia, who the Prince might hire him for working with the famous film network called: Rotana. Do you think the Prince will give my boyfriend a job?
Please respond to this as soon as possible! We really hope that he gets the job so we can live together! Be it Jeddah or Dubai it doesn't matter! We love each other so much!!
PLEASE I beg of you to respond most psychics don't wanna answer my question! and it's not fair...

Hi, Emmie,

The love between the two of you feels sweet and sincere. You are both very young, but you have a genuine connection and I hope you cherish that gift regardless of what might happen in the future.

To be honest, I'm not getting anything about the dad, the prince, or the film network. I can see Bilal working in some kind of laboring capacity, lifting and moving things around. Might he be coming to Oklahoma to assist with tornado relief? He seems to have a very kind heart. It feels like there is some service project tugging at your heart as well.

I hope this is at least somewhat helpful . . . all blessings to you!

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.