Psychics/career/wealth guidance

Hello and thank you for your time. My birthday is May 24 1978. I know you receive countless requests, so forgive me in advance for further tiring your eyes. Any guidance you can give me in the areas of career and or the best path to financial wealth/stability would be amazing. I so want to be a philanthropist. Giving to others is such an amazing feeling to me, I just want to be able to do it on a large scale (and yes, I'd love to be financially comfortable for myself as well....) again, whatever you pick up on would be appreciated and deeply thanked. If you'd like to share any other info with me, I also welcome it.

With thanks

Dear Channyn you are a powerful witch you know many things that others dont see and you know it ahead of your time and that sometimes make others think you are not realistic. your vision is wonderful but I am afraid that in the field of finance this is not the wealth you were meant to give away but your wisdom your teachings your sensitivity and you will most of your life have the grand chance of becoming a teacher to others without the need to be wealthy in finance.  to the tarot it seem that good times financially wise are ahead for you I am not sure if you will be very rich so you can just finance any one in need around you but you will be comfortable enough for yourself to be able to share what i call your spiritual keen with others.
work a lot with kids they are way more fun and wisdom then so many adults and you understand their heart perfectly  and you will feel very rich as it is. numerology wise this year is a very fertile year as well so your chanced to enjoy mothering are good as your chances to balance your finance to the positive . good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site