Psychics/Contacting my dear mother

Question
Dear Sir,

I will be very grateful if you could let me know if my dear mother who passed away on 3rd April is happy and safe and if she wants to convey something to me.

Also,which kind of reading is best for this kind of work--telephone or e-mail?
Please let me know your website/e-mail so in future I can contact you directly.Thanks,

Answer
Hello Viraj:

My condolences on the loss of your mother.  I know it must be difficult for you right now so soon after her passing and the emotions that follow can be raw and confusing.  She is lucky to have such a loving, endearing son and she knows it.  It speaks well of her and how she raised you and the love and pride she had and still has for you on the other side.  I believe your mother, while passed over, is in a transition period before she permnaently goes into the light and she is able to see you and her soul can hover on the earth and she can see you and is still around you as well as her old familiar surroundings. There are subtle signs around you should pay attention to--in connections you make with other people who are kind to you, reminders of her in books and signs on cars and on billboards, things you see such as flowers and foods that she would have liked--it's her way of saying she is still with you and she loves you.  When it strikes your thoughts--she is sending you these messages. Your mother is in a very special place--she has nothing to harm her body because she has her soul now--there is nothing but warmth and love infused in her now from the Creator.  She is in communion with loved ones who have passed over before her and she is very joyous and contented.  Your mother is also confident that you will be ok and have a successful, happy life.  She wants you to know while she cannot talk to you outloud, that she is still there and always will be and she can hear you! So feel free to talk to her wherever you feel comfortable--whether it is by yourself in your home or at her memorial site.  
thank you for asking about a reading.  I work full-time and do this is a volunteer and have not developed one yet but if i do i will put the information on this site.

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic