Psychics/My dad...

Hi, im interested in contacting my dad... He died almost ten months ago and Im pretty lost without him. :/ Things are hard for me right now and Im going through a lot and its making me miss him even more. I dont know how to accept his death much less deal with it so it would be amazing to talk to him or know if hes there. I dont know how this stuff works but im hoping you can help!!!

Hello Taylor - thank you for your patience and I hope, at least at some level,things are getting a little easier for you. I think it is far more beneficial if you make contact with your Dad - actually the contact is always there - you just have to switch-on to it and what follows, I hope, will help you do that.

You do need to let me explain a little about how this works. It’s not necessary or even desirable to know the nuts and bolts but it does help contextualize what it is you wish to do – gives it a kind of solid base, some sense if you like.

There are two realities – a physical one and a non physical one. We physical beings come from the non-physical reality and return to it (what we humans call the moments of conception and death). Non –physical is pure, individual, conscious, intelligent thought – eternal too. That is what everything, in its essence and origin is – no exceptions. From our non-physical perspective, we choose (please note it is a choice) to express ourselves in a physical form (this one happens to be cellular) and in a specific time/space reality (this one happens to be three dimensional). The greater part of who we are as individuals actually remains in non-physical. We humans get quickly disconnected from this understanding – the animals on our planet largely do not – which is why they get on with life with no care or fuss about dying or being eaten or being in danger. We, on the other, have developed a mountain of disconnected thought and feeling around life and death and, well meaning beings though we are, diligently pass it on to coming generations. Despite the big drama we have built up around life and death, there are people, all over the planet, who have experiences that remind them and lead them to understand that there is more, so much more, to reality than the physical things we see around us. To contact your dad, you just have to adjust your focus to the non-physical world where he is. It’s a bit like tuning your radio into a certain frequency so you can hear what you want to hear correctly and clearly. You don’t need a radio to do this – you just need your mind (the most powerful thing in the universe). So the advice below is about getting you to tune your mind to where you can receive your dad – think of her like a frequency that you have to tune into and to do that you have to block out all background disturbance. It’s a process and you need to take 15 minutes (15 is enough) each day you can to do the following;

1)   Find 15 minutes when you can be completely alone and completely quiet.

2)   Get in a really comfortable and still position – but not so comfortable that you fall asleep (which is what happens to me!)

3)   Now the tricky part. You have to more and less stop thought. This you may have to practice and some days it’s easier than others. You need to settle your mind so that you are conscious but disengaged as much as possible from the physical world around you. As daft as it sounds, you kind of have to think about nothing. If you really struggle then try focusing exclusively on your breathing blocking everything else out. As you do this your mind frequency raises and you draw closer to non-physical thought and are able to receive it.

4)   Once you feel you have reached this place  - and you will know because it will feel intensely satisfying and good, then, in your mind, talk to your dad – say anything – he knows who you are, he knows you are there, you don’t have to call or summon him. You will receive communication back into your mind, your mind will interpret it for you in split seconds so that you can understand it (we are limited by 3 dimensional thought so everything we receive has to be formatted to make sense to us). All you have to do is relax and enjoy and note the wonderful feeling you have so that you have a benchmark to aim towards whenever you wish to contact your dad.

I expect you are wondering how you can know if what you get in your mind is real and not just you playing mind games with yourself. The litmus test here is how you feel. If it’s real, you will feel an intense sense of well-being – a buzz that kind of lovingly ripples through your body – basically it will feel like moments of bliss. This buzz will stay with you for a period of time after this experience until your mind again becomes focused exclusively on the physical things around you – which is just as it should be.

Be patient, some days it may not work. When you have a rotten day then the frequency jump that you have to make to tune it will be much further and harder to reach than when you are having a good day and you are kind of buzzing around firing on all cylinders. This is only the tip of the iceberg but I hope you are getting a good sense of how this works and fits together.
I hope this has gone a good distance in answering your question. If you feel I can help you further than please get back in contact with me. Please also accept my very best wishes, Roy Pierce

Roy Pierce

I can answer questions concerning people's desire to have some form of contact with deceased friends or relatives or, if required, animals. In summary, I consider myself an expert on communication between physical and non-physical reality. While I can act as a medium, I prefer to teach people how to make contact themsleves. I would prefer questions to be marked as private, if possible. Please not that information to answer questions of this kind is not immediately available, effort and time are required to establish a satisfactory response so please do not mind that it may take a day or two to receive an answer - this does not mean I have forgotten you. I am currently living and working in south east Asia so there is a time factor there too for those who contact me from Europe and the States - it is, however, an absolute pleasure to deal with people from all over the globe.

As an ordained minister, I have had 15 years experience in dealing with bereavement and bereaved people. Many have asked if it is possible to contact deceased people. I beleive it is possible for anyone to contact any non-physical reality and I have helped many people do this from different cultures, religions and countries.

Caritas International / Roman Catholic Church

E-book and website pending

I have a Diploma in Philosophy and an MA in Theology for Ministry from the Catholic University of Leuven.

as per educational credentials above

Many bereaved people from various religions and cultures and countries.