Psychics/My ex boyfriend

Question
Hi I'm Esther , born on March 30, 1988 and currently lives in the Philippines. I have a question about my ex boyfriend Antoine (June 30, 1988) whom I've been living with under the same roof for almost 2 years, he went to New York summer last year but unfortunately long distance relationship didn't worked out and we eventually broke up last september. I was hoping he would come back to me, take me back and would still be in love with me even after what he did to me, but until now he's quite determined that he's happy without me. Will he ever come back to me? What's holding him back or maybe he's in love with someone new? Please help me about this coz its been boggling my mind for almost a year now and I've received a lot of reading but still, none actually delivers the right answer.  I've been so depressed and suicidal and couldn't sleep at all. I hope you'll get back to me asap, thank you.

Answer
so it happen dear Esther that you and Antoine knows each other way beyond this life time as you have been same family for past life times and will be doing that in your next life time most likely. however your ex is a perfectionist and he need to be perfect in the eyes of everyone and it seem that he do not think he will look perfect having relationship with you and also there is another female in his life although It looks more like his mother then a lover. either way my dear it seem that in this life time he is not interested in making serious commitment toward you and he is being very stoborn about it telling him self that its for the better and that he is Mr perfect , and you a more emotional person feels hurt only because he neglected to tell that to you while he was there and cant find a way to put him behind. well my dear there will be someone else scorpio star sign and you will get over it if you only allow yourself to love  yourself a bit more and stop thinking it was something that you did because its not.
I wish you all the best dear and I am sorry he is to blind to see the great potential this relationship could have been for him but it is, after all, his lost.

Psychics

Inbal