Dear Jean please can you tell me if I will soon find a job? I am stressed about finances and am struggling. Thanks so much J.

Hi, Jeannie,

Job/financial difficulties are stressful indeed. As time passes, it feels like your stress level increases and you keep telling yourself there's no money, no job, what do I do, etc. — which is natural and understandable. However, it reinforces the current circumstances, and any new opportunities or insights have a tendency to bounce right out of your energy field because you keep telling yourself they are not there and maybe never will be.

This may feel completely goofy to you, but the next time you tell yourself what you do not have, turn it into an affirmation. For example: The right job is coming my way. I have what I need to get through this. It may feel like you are lying to yourself, but keep at it for a day or week and note any changes in how you feel.

All that said, I do see things changing for you around the end of June/early July. It feels like there is someone nearby who could be of great help to you, such as a family friend or former colleague. That web of support is always bigger than you think.

All blessings —

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.