Psychics/finances

Question
hi. i m self employed and business is extremely bad. do u see an improvement soon? here r my details- dob -october 4 53 israel town called petakh tikva (near tel aviv). tyvm.

Answer
Hello Joseph
Message I receive for you:
Opportunities for success in your work appear now. You must seek them out, however, if you want to cash in. By applying yourself to those financial areas that are troublesome, you gain an upper hand. A presentation is well received at this time, and people appreciate what you have to show.

You can easily resolve complex problems now at work, as you tend to have a comprehensive grasp of situations that may go beyond reason. You typically show generosity during this time period, and your giving can bring you much in return. Projects begun or finished now often prove very successful. Transactions likely favor you now, as you can easily recognize opportunity.

SOMEONE will assist you - looking at your transit what I can tell you for free is that every month that I checked on you whether or not you will solve your problems EVERY month from 5/27 thru September shows you will solve it - so do not let fear get the upper hand on you.  

Angels are waiting! Do not hesitate in asking for help in this matter, you will receive the guidance you need.
Additional Messages: Whether it be Angels, family, neighbors or friends. By asking you are surrendering to the situation and allowing the universe to take action on your behalf. Trust that you will be guided to the right person or situation to help you in this matter. It is not for you to judge that only you can solve the problem, Angels love sharing and a problem shared is a problem halved. Never be afraid of asking for help, miracles can and do happen!

More Research
Take time out to research your current situation.
Additional Message: The universe is urging you to take action and research your current situation. Go to the book store or library and browse for relevant reading material. Consult and expert, join a community group or club. Talk with friends and family or ask the universe and your Angels to please help in attracting the people that may be of help to your current situation. It is important to keep an open mind and trust that the information you require will come forward at the right time just when you need it the most.

There are people on this earth to help you in every area of your life. Including your current situation. If you are struggling and not sure which way to turn this is a good indication you may benefit from seeking professional advice. Angels work their miracles through every medium available especially through people here on earth. Remember, the most important action you can do is to take the first step. Once you set in motion your intentions through actions things will begin to move into your alignment, faster than you may realise.

So looking at the messages that comes forth for you tells me there is an individual or someone that will come to your aid....This person may be either of the sign of Cancer or Scorpion.
Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp