Psychics/My future

Question
My name is Ashley and my birthday is August 11 of 1992, I just recently graduated from college with my Associates degree in Administrative Assistant Medical. I have been trying since April to find a job in my field but so far no one will hire me. I have been looking all over the place and have just not had any luck. I am just wondering if I am going to be successful and find a job in my career field soon and if I do how soon? Like within this month, a few months, a year?

Answer
Hello Ashley

I do not get a sense of you finding something in your chosen path for quite some time. You should consider a position that is related to your chosen path, and I get a feeling that you will be noticed there, and considered for a much better position.  However, should you decide to move to a different city, I do get a sense of you finding a suitable position, but because I do not sense that you are interested in moving, it makes seeing anything with certainty, difficult.

I hope this helps.

Blessings

Adreeanna  

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna