Tina 4/18/93.

I'm curious about my future and future career. I'm also curious what will happen this year and job wise too.

Thank you.

Hello Tina,

I get a sense that you are still not completely sure what you want to do with your life as far as a career goes. You have a kindness in your heart, that has me sensing you working with animals..perhaps in a veterinary setting.  This could have quite an impact on you to pursue a career quite possibly as a veterinary technician.

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.