Psychics/my girl friend

Question
I have a girl friend she did something that I considered wrong.But she refuse to admit it.and say it was nothing.
it's an important issue that may destroy our relationship.
I began to think that may be that I am overly jealous and exaggerating
I just want a confirm that I had a point in that situation.and that I was right about it
I can't say the situation
me 27/11/1983
she 27/12/1983

Answer
Sometimes people don't see eye to eye--may be something that is innocent to her is serious to you and vice-versa.  If she really respects you and your relationship you can talk to her about your concerns and get her to open up about her feelings and the importance of honesty. Its important to know since you aren't married and even if you are, you don't own her.  Perhaps she was innocently flirting with someone but never intended to go further with her actions and may be you are a little jealous which is ok.  The important thing is to let her know how much you care without being smothering or controlling or judgmental and to have open communication about it without getting angry. You can catch more flies with honey than with anger--meaning, by approaching the situation nicely with her, she will pull closer to you not further away

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic