Psychics/Hi! Question about career

Question
Hi Inbal!

Thanks for taking the time to read my question.
So, my birthday is December 27th 1981.
I am currently a Makeup Artist. I recently decided to
Do freelance work with the objective  of branding myself
And becoming majorly successful as an artist.  
Currently I am doing OK. However I know I could be doing
More. I am considering to relocate to a another city where I may
Have more access to opportunities and growth.  
I now live  in my home town.  I am comfortable here but my desired  success
Seems to be difficult to obtain in my city.
Can you give me insight? Will I obtain my desired successes in my career?

Thank you again!

Answer
it looks like moving away is not an option for you currently however the tarot suggest you will have the chance to do so within six months time and then you will experience material and career success. the best tip I can give you is that for this success your seeking you will have to cross the comfort zone and do some daring changes include change of location but since you love your safety you still have time to plan for it properly work on PR for yourself and spreading your resume all around so that in the coming half year you will have as many as option as possible

Psychics

Inbal