Psychics/Should I leave well enough alone

Question
Should I just leave JP alone....is our relationship a done deal?......will he contact me soon? Do he want a relationship with me? What the deal with us?

Answer
Hi, Gwen,

It does feel to me that pulling your energy back from JP would be a good thing. You seem to have given more in this relationship than you've received and put up with treatment you thought you never would. That's not healthy for either party. When I tune into JP, I get "escape . . . escape," like he just wants to get away from anything or anyone that might challenge him (or, heaven forbid, help him grow. I don't see him contacting you for at least six months . . . and when he does, it will be because he needs or wants something that has nothing to do with getting back together. You strike me as a very bright and energetic person with a lot to give, and you deserve to invest that energy wisely.

All best,
Jean

Psychics

Nancy Crowe