Psychics/Should I leave well enough alone

Should I just leave JP our relationship a done deal?......will he contact me soon? Do he want a relationship with me? What the deal with us?

Hi, Gwen,

It does feel to me that pulling your energy back from JP would be a good thing. You seem to have given more in this relationship than you've received and put up with treatment you thought you never would. That's not healthy for either party. When I tune into JP, I get "escape . . . escape," like he just wants to get away from anything or anyone that might challenge him (or, heaven forbid, help him grow. I don't see him contacting you for at least six months . . . and when he does, it will be because he needs or wants something that has nothing to do with getting back together. You strike me as a very bright and energetic person with a lot to give, and you deserve to invest that energy wisely.

All best,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.