Psychics/life path.

Hello ,My name is Tatyana 08.24.76 I have a question about my life path.I am good at many things,but i don't know what to choose.What do you think I can be the most succesful at?Thank you,God bless you!

Hi, Tatyana,

As I look at your energy I'm seeing an interest in one or more creative arts . . . music, dance, theater, visual arts. While you probably have some talent in this area, what comes through for me is a very strong supporting role, one that could also make a steady income. Arts organizations of all types need good accountants, fundraisers, marketers, etc., and I'm picking up on some business sense in you. So that might be a good fit.

These are generally not high-paying jobs (most are with nonprofits) and one always hears about arts funding getting cut — but you are a person who needs to see and experience beauty each day, whether it comes through sight or sound.  

I hope this is helpful . . . all blessings to you!

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.