Psychics/life path.

Question
Hello ,My name is Tatyana 08.24.76 I have a question about my life path.I am good at many things,but i don't know what to choose.What do you think I can be the most succesful at?Thank you,God bless you!

Answer
Hi, Tatyana,

As I look at your energy I'm seeing an interest in one or more creative arts . . . music, dance, theater, visual arts. While you probably have some talent in this area, what comes through for me is a very strong supporting role, one that could also make a steady income. Arts organizations of all types need good accountants, fundraisers, marketers, etc., and I'm picking up on some business sense in you. So that might be a good fit.

These are generally not high-paying jobs (most are with nonprofits) and one always hears about arts funding getting cut — but you are a person who needs to see and experience beauty each day, whether it comes through sight or sound.  

I hope this is helpful . . . all blessings to you!

Jean

Psychics

Nancy Crowe