Psychics/lifelong depression

Question
I have tried just about every avenue to treat and attempt to cure my depression. All has failed. Meds. therapy. subliminal hypnosis, praying, supplements. Please, if in any way you can help I would truly appreciate it ..what can I do to eliminate this pain? Thank you.Katie birthrate is  February 16, 1972

Answer
if you cant find a way out of it I truly suggest you consider browse seek of practice Tibetan Buddhist meditation with an authorized recognized teacher with a group that practice it so you will have guide and the ambition to practice because often enough when in depression we do not want to do anything at all. Its ok to be sad and depressed and many time it has to do also with the body chemicals and treated with medication, but you are smarter and  intuitive and I trust that if you will have a Buddhist guide you will find your peace of mind.  

Psychics

Inbal