Psychics/Long distance realtionship

Question
Date of birth 12/13/1978 born Huntington Beach,ca not sure of time. My question is about my realtionship I am recently divorced and dating someone in another state we went to high school together my question is will I be moving or will he? Thank you his birthday is 6/2/1978

Answer
Hello Melissa
The moving can go either way ....BUT the energy is stronger within YOU.....  Your ability to build a home, to share feelings, to develop closeness, will be important within this relationship.  The more balanced you are in regard to dependency and nurturing, the healthier your association will be.  The more supportiveness, tenderness, and compassion you can manifest, the better for your partnership.  Facing emotional needs and "being there" for each other is a significant bond.  Take turns taking care of one another.  Feed each other’s sense of security and you enhance your relationship.

Even if you prefer the safety of your known environment, the urge to travel can be irresistible and I show it becoming hard to withstand pretty soon if not already...I see the thoughts getting stronger around 6/8. You often have a thirst for learning, and you benefit from knowledge in any form. While you can accumulate a large quantity of experiences, seek to understand their meaning so as to broaden your belief in what is best for you as well as for others. You have the capacity to make your life more than what it has been and to provide support and optimism for those around you.

This often is an interval of new beginnings where you can leave the past behind for something better. Whatever you initiate now can last for many years, making it an excellent time to take advantage of any opportunities that may arise or that you create through your own efforts. It is possible that you are more restless now and you may seek greater freedom. Although doors may open for you, try to have some purpose to your movements, or you may find yourself dispersed in many directions. Being scattered is not necessarily a negative, especially if you have been wound tightly. This is a period, however, where you can weave the different threads of your existence together and witness real progress in your development and self-understanding.

This marks the start of a 12 year cycle that can produce very positive effects for you, but so much depends on your priorities and where you apply your energy. Generally, you show enthusiasm and optimism for all that you do now and this helps to ensure the prospects of any undertaking. You can sow the seeds for success wherever needed, but it is unlikely to happen by itself. You must have the belief that what you begin now can bring you lasting satisfaction. In fact, one of the potential gifts of this period is recognizing how thought can influence reality. Attempt to trust the beneficence of life now, so that you can access that ability later when you may need it.
Reading again the message that comes out for you it seems most likely that it will be destined for you to travel - YOUR energy shows stronger as the one embarking on this journey and there seems to be a reason behind it thru destiny...
Good Luck and Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp