Psychics/long distance relationship

Question

I'm Chrissie (02/05/1987) and I'm dating Thomas (08/11/1975). We were in the same city for 2 years but started dating long distance 8 months ago because of work. Will it last and will we eventually become short distance again?

Answer
This feels so beautiful Chrissie :) I don't know whether you will become short distance again (that's for you to put into action) but I do feel there is love between the both of you, which has the potential of leading to getting hitched together. The other strong message that stands out is that you have to decide where to call home, for this can have a positive effect and shorten the gap between the both of you

The End | 1. Has it given you what you wanted to know? | 2. If not, have you meditated on the answer provided? | 3. Or are you discarding it and moving onto another free psychic who will give you the answer you are looking for?

Psychics

Gipsy