Psychics/Long term?

I am in my third relationship.. my previous two were long distance, and ironically, so is this one. It's not something I ever planned.. it has just seemed to happen that way.
The other two gave up on the Long distance,it was too much for them. so I'm weary that this one might as well.
I'm curious to know if this one will have any potential of lasting long term?

My name: Jacquelyn, Born April 19, 1990
His name: Liam, Born March 27th, 1990

"insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results"

Using the Lenormand cards, so right away I get the sense that you do meet someone that's not within your vicinity, who lives away from you - long-distance is the way - but true happiness is possible if you both make the effort to meet each other in person on a regular basis. If you require further information, I recommend future direction

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there