Psychics/Love

Question
QUESTION: Hello, My name is Jennifer, 20th march 1991. I'm finally learning to love myself, but was told i still have some Karmic payback. I was wondering, will  love find me this year?

ANSWER: Hello
Okay Karmic payback????? Really...um after what I write you choose to pick who you believe and let it guide you...
You are likely to feel proud (or ashamed of) your compassion and ability to empathize with others.  Your heart might bleed for the whole world, or you might be so sensitive that you feel every conceivable hurt from others.  Your merging instincts affect your self-esteem.  You want to be recognized as giving, sensitive and compassionate.  You may want to help and heal anyone who suffers.
You have high psychic energy if you arent aware of this....Your intuition (psychic insight) may provide a tool for recognition and (positive or negative) attention from others.  You may impress others through dreams, visions, imagery or imagination.  You can inspire others through your creativity.

You may shine through dreams/illusions.

You may achieve center stage through the use of magic, illusions, romance, drama, dreams, visions or "otherworldly" or "invisible" means. You have a touch of magic, a natural stage presence that can sway other people's emotions.

You may seek recognition through spiritual/mystical paths.

You could be ego-vulnerable in your approach to spiritual, transcendent activities, and might feel torn between ego needs for attention and mystical urges to be absorbed into something Higher.  Your personal vitality can be affected by your tendency to "absorb" the trials and tribulations of other people.  Your self-expression may be overwhelmed by your vulnerability to the needs, pains and problems of others.  You can psychically "swept away" by someone else's reality.

You can come from your own center and still share a Higher Reality.  You may be inspired (or inspire others) through art, music, nature, religion, spiritual ideals.  Beauty, art, nature, prayer, meditation and similar activities feed your inner vitality and spirit.
You have been working on the balance between the mother and father archetypes over many lifetimes.  In some lives, you were too supportive, endlessly protective, nurturing, and nourishing.  The end result was that you felt drained and consumed, because no one took care of you.  In other lives, you were focused on performance, on doing the right thing. Then you ended up exhausted and overworked because you took on too much responsibility.  At times, you were the cherished, overprotected child who had to struggle to develop strength and independence.  At other times, you were the restricted, dominated, criticized child—overburdened with rules and regulations.  You felt unloved (and sometimes unlovable) due to the harsh upbringing.  Your parents, across many, many lives, had a hard time getting a good balance between conditional and unconditional love.  In several lifetimes, you faced choices between devoting yourself to your family versus committing yourself to vocational ambitions. Sometimes you chose family over career; other times you choose outer-world success over family.  Issues of abandonment, responsibility, and protection came up often.  So love CAN come this year if you realize your challenge and let yourself love as you said you are learning to love yourself...I get something about May 12 and also Today seems to be things going on in your energy as well...

Your karmic "CHALLENGE" and NOT "payback" is to reach a balance between dominance and dependency.  You are learning how to have a close, emotional connection and significant home life along with making a sincere contribution to the world.  You are reaching a compromise between your internal mother and father.  Your growth goal is to be able to be vulnerable and dependent when appropriate, able to connect to others and receive their support; to be the strong, in-control expert when called for; and to be the nurturing protector when needed.
Looking at you in the year 2022 you are married to somewhat older than you. You might also hold back because of insecurity, be afraid to trust, or fear hurt, rejection or dominance from him but he will show you that his love is unconditional.  
Blessings and good luck

QUESTION: I have no follow up question, but just wanted to thank you for this. It was unbelievably detailed and within me, the deepest form of trust to all what you said. Your deepest wisdom has given me deep insight. There is no doubt, that it is a 'challenge' and not a payback. One to which i know I can overcome. As to my psychic abilities, I sometimes felt I was, but wasn't sure, and am always looking for ways to tap into it, locate or understand it's core.

Thankyou sooo much for this, you have no idea as to how much of an inspiring effect this insight has on me. Remain Blessed. I shall keep you in my well-wishes or prayers.

Takecare and Remain Blessed.

Answer
You are very welcome.  
I gave you insight to your karmic challenge and past because I did not like the feeling I felt of you being told of "karmic payback" though the term is a true term it did not pertain to you. The small info though I couldn't give completely as it is free I know will help bring clarity to a pattern you have gone thru but most importantly you did not go thru it alone - your past lives spirit wants to help you overcome what they couldn't so that you can break that pattern and get ultimate happiness and NOW be able to open your heart to great love that awaits you.
As to your psychic abilities - we all have it but yours is just waiting for you to learn to trust in yourself. Write your dreams down and learn to interpret them you will realize how much certain dreams are giving you insight & messages.
Learn thru the internet searching free psychic lessons try it.  Everyone who has written about it is out of their own experiences so use what you feel comfortable with and what you feel could help you develop your own ways as well and always ask for protection and guidance.  
This site you can practice ESP its fun and good practice:
http://www.psychicguild.com/esptest/
I am happy to have inspire you - just make sure you make yourself truly happy.
Blessings!
PS OH yeah if you rate me on "Nominate" please put YES for some reason it makes me childishly happy lol.... :P

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp