Psychics/love

Question
I have been dating since I my 1st most serious relationship, I hadn't fallen for anyone since then, until now. it seems like my boyfriend genuinely cares and is attentive, I'd like to know if he is genuinely in love with me?

Answer
Answering this from the question pool - this means that the psychic expert you contacted has chosen not to answer your question (I'm sure they had a valid reason) and as it's publicly visible, I am choosing to use my time and energy to answer your question.

For this to be possible, you need to provide your birth year, and your boyfriend's birth year with his first name. Feel free to contact me in private if you wish to.

Psychics

Gipsy