Psychics/love

Question
Titanna May 25 1993, will my lover Manual June 15, 1979 and I work things out or should I move on?

Answer
Titanna,

When I look at Manual's energy, I see a lot of complications. It feels like he is currently married or recently divorced with children, and it's very contentious. As dysfunctional as the relationship with the spouse/ex is, it has a very tight hold on him at this point. I also see some insecurity around his job.

Problem is, nothing in Manual's life has prepared him to deal constructively with conflict, or to take a stand and say this is what I am going to do. So he's trying to keep everybody happy (or at the very least, not angry) and no one, including Manual, is happy.

It feels like you have tried very hard to be a source of strength and support for him, but he isn't doing much to help himself and that's where it has to start. It also feels like you're digging deep to find the emotional resources to deal with all of this, and that's taking a toll on you.

I don't see the situation changing much before December. You might suggest to Manual that you put the relationship on hold for a while, to give you both time to sort things out on your own and decide where to go from there. Know that you cannot be responsible for Manual, but you have an obligation to take care of yourself.

I would also encourage you to use your own intuition, because I sense you have a great reserve of insight you haven't yet learned to use. Get quiet, take some deep breaths, and ask: What is my next right move? Then note what words, images, or feelings come to mind.

I hope this is helpful . . . all blessings to you!

Jean

Psychics

Nancy Crowe