Hello! I tried previously asking a question but I forgot birthdays and some other needed information, I'm hoping you would answer my revised question, if not i understand one per person, thank you very much for your time. Your service is much appreciated! Anyways, my question is Does Jacob, (July 1980) have any romantic feelings for me, (Feb 1980)
Thanks again:)!

Using the Lenormand cards, honestly Maggie... Jacob is not even thinking about you, there's another woman in his life that he's thinking about if anything (whether it's romantic or not I'm not even bothering to investigate). The reason he's also not thinking of you really is that you're not even giving him a chance to miss you, constantly around or something like that. Should you require information, future love direction

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there