I've been with my boyfriend Parker for a year and 10 months, because of school we see eachother about once every two weeks now. We're very close but sometimes I wonder if we're meant to last forever. I really want that but I'm not sure what God has planned for me. I brought god into his life and he's changed a lot In the best ways but sometimes I wish he was perfect. I wonder if he still watches porn like he did before we met or if flirts with other girls unintentionally and that bugs me. He's an amazing boyfriend and he's immensely in love with me and I do trust him. I just need to know what's going on with him and gods plans for us. Thank you so much!

Hi Brianna:

I am not God so I dont know if Parker is your forever mate, but obviously you have some trust issues with him.  The best thing I can recommend is to pray for him and when the opportunity knocks, ask some of those questions directly to him yourself and be prepared for the answers and/or the way he answers you will be revealing.  If something is wrong in your gut, chances are there is something wrong.  It's great that you have led him to God, but its important that you two grow in the Lord as a couple.  When you are together do you attend church together? what kinds of things do you talk about or do together? Ask your pastor to pray with you as a couple.

Jude the Christian Psychic

I cannot answer questions regarding long distance relationships. I can answer and provide guidance in matters of specific questions regarding love, career, business, pets, and to a lesser extent, sometimes I can channel messages or see images of loved ones on the other side. I do not answer specific questions regarding pregnancies, illnesses or missing items or persons. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: I DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS SUCH AS--"WHAT DAY, MONTH, YEAR WILL I GET MARRIED OR WHAT DAY MONTH YEAR WILL I FIND A JOB!! OR WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE A BABY? I AM NOT AN ASTROLOGER! I am simply a very intuitive person with lots of life experience guided by the Holy Spirit. This is what 'psychic' means to me.

Since i was a small, i have always known I had very strong intuition. I had a rather difficult childhood and my only life line was God and the Holy Spirit--this was encouraged by my grandmother. As I became older, I began to study life after death, metaphysics, and the paranormal to develop my gifts. One must be careful in opening the portals of the spirit world. Unknowingly, you can allow influences and spirits and demons in your world without your permission if you play with this. Therefore, it is my philosophy and profound belief that i now stand by is to study the Holy Bible and scripture, meditate on the Word of God, pray and meditate daily. This has brought me much peace that the metaphysical world and the New Age movement could not give me. There was always a very short period of satisfaction followed by emptiness. The difference I think is put love and truth in leaning 100% on God. AND GOD IS LOVE and HE LOVES YOU!! You will not find this in the New Age movement. I am a professional by day, with 20 years of experience working in a Fortune 500 company. If you do not get your response right away, please understand because I have a full-time job and kids and a family at home. Thank you for your trust and confidence in me. It's ok if you are not Christian--i am not a bigot so i will still answer your question gladly and welcome other cultures and faiths to do so. I do not push my beliefs on others but rather sometimes I may share the Good News or what I feel you need to hear. Sometimes people get mad when they dont hear what they want to hear but that's ok! These are free mini-readings--set your expectations accordingly. I try to provide a short, yet thoughtful and insightful response to each and every person.

Bachelor in Business, Master in Business Administration

My clients receive email readings only due to my job and also I am more skilled at written rather than verbal communications and readings anyway.