Hello Advisor Abby.My name is Sydne,and I have a question about my boyfriend Victor.If he is going to marry me?or there is any other girl he is thinking of?Thank you very much!

Hi Sydney.. I feel your BF does love you and cares about you but at the same time I feel he had a odd way of showing his feelings at times.. One day hot one day cold. I do see someone from his past that is trying to re-enter his life and I feel something online is how she is trying to do this. But he is very dedicated to you. There seems to be some spiritual blockages around your love life and this can be why there is not happiness and peace of mind in the way that you want. This must be cleared so your path will be clear because right now it is not . I would have to look further into your situation through spiritual meditation to see exactly what this is and where this negativity had come from. You can email me and we can see what to do to help you . Goodluck and Godbless.  

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics