Psychics/love

Question
Hello Advisor Abby.My name is Sydne,and I have a question about my boyfriend Victor.If he is going to marry me?or there is any other girl he is thinking of?Thank you very much!

Answer
Hi Sydney.. I feel your BF does love you and cares about you but at the same time I feel he had a odd way of showing his feelings at times.. One day hot one day cold. I do see someone from his past that is trying to re-enter his life and I feel something online is how she is trying to do this. But he is very dedicated to you. There seems to be some spiritual blockages around your love life and this can be why there is not happiness and peace of mind in the way that you want. This must be cleared so your path will be clear because right now it is not . I would have to look further into your situation through spiritual meditation to see exactly what this is and where this negativity had come from. You can email me sonyaw123@yahoo.com and we can see what to do to help you . Goodluck and Godbless.  

Psychics

Advisor Abby