Psychics/love

Question
my name is kelly birth year is 1970/ 29th july/ is my friend that is my casual lover of two years his name is Jim birth year 1963/ 28th/ april thinking of taking our relationship to a more serious level, is he falling inlove with me?

thanyou xx

Answer
Using the Lenormand cards, it feels like there's a tension brewing within Jim, and this has been going on for those long two years; and this is giving rise to energies that move this stagnant (casual) relationship into a more positive light. It does feel good Kelly, if you wish this relationship to go further into something special, there's potential. Further information, direction

Psychics

Gipsy