Nikki 6-22-82
I recently had a man come into my life (Chris, 1978) from seemingly out of nowhere and I have to admit that he's really taken me by surprise. As we are quite some distance from one another and I'm not thrilled with long distance relationships, I was wondering if there were any hints that this would be worth pursuing.

Thank you in advance,

Hi, Nikki,

The fact that he's come seemingly out of nowhere and taken you by surprise indicates there is at the very least a significant soul lesson here. The distance is likely part of the challenge.

I think Chris is on the same page. He is quite taken with you, a bit surprised, and shares your concern about long distance relationships. It feels like he has already been in one and the distance contributed to a painful ending.

So yes, I would say there is something worth pursuing here. Take a good, hard look at logistics — cost and ease of travel, and both of your schedules and family obligations. Pay attention to what your intuition tells you about Chris AND those logistics — what words, pictures, feelings, etc. come to mind? (This is a classic example of right brain and left brain working together.) You will know what the right next step is.

All blessings to you —

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.