Psychics/love

Question
Good Morning Devilvamp,

Thank you for explaining the information.
My info is john 01/14/1978 valley stream n.y. usa
My question is when i will be in a romantic relationship?
Thanks again
John C

Answer
Hello John:
In reality no one can really tell you when you will be in a romantic relationship - I can give an idea as to when I see you meeting someone new...an idea of your soulmates....what you need to do to obtain what you desire in love but it all comes down to YOU to make it a manifestation....just need to make that clear...this is free so I connect to get messages towards your question I do not look into your past or if you are in a relationship already unless the spirits - angels - or voices tell me otherwise and its important to tell you...
You'll  probably have a deep need to be the one in control in your relationships, to be the one who calls the shots and if you attract someone of like  mind your relationship could become a constant power battle until one of you decides to call  it a day.

If,  on  the other hand, you attract someone who's prepared to put up  with your tendency to dominate and get your own way, you could soon become bored and start to look  for  someone with a little more fight.

Many of your problems arise from the fact that you do not really know what it is that you want from a relationship. Independence or stability, freedom or security, trying to find a middle ground will not be easy with your volatile emotions, but that is what you must try to do. You will also have to be honest with yourself and your partner and understand what you are both looking for in a relationship.
From about: 11 July 2013 to about: 12 July 2013
From about: 9 August 2013 to about: 10 August 2013
From about: 10 August 2013 to about: 12 August 2013
I get strong feelings of love in this time so make sure you keep your door wide open.
Winds of changes are now blowing away emotional cobwebs and reviving forgotten feelings of romance.  Something about short relationships - restlessness - or nervousness comes up I am not entirely sure why this is coming out strongly but whatever the reason may be if you follow destiny and let this person come into your life and try NOT to be TOO controlling you will feel that it has been heaven sent. I am also told to beware of nurturing jealousy...I also keep hearing "secret love affairs" so ANOTHER things for you not to be tempted in...
Message from Angel Chantall: You have been hungering for more romance and passion, and your prayer is answered. I am a Romance Angel, and I am here to help you. New love is on its way to you, and you can open the door to this romance by opening your heart. The more that you welcome new love with open arms, the more romance will come your way. This also means that you must express yourself romantically toward your partner. Be candid about your feelings and intentions. Be playful (like we angels are!). And most of all, be openly loving with your partner as a way of encouraging the flow of romance to return to you."

"I will give you guidance along the way, and it may involve actions that seem unrelated to romantic love. Yet, you will know it is me who encourages you to meet a new friend. My trademark characteristic is that I create a very strong feeling in your heart, and then I surround it with warmth, like I'm giving you a big hug. The more that you follow my guidance, the faster the romance will be delivered to you."
Good Luck and many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp