Hi! My name is Sarah and I was born October 10, 1980. His name is Peter, born September 11, 1981. We've known each other since we were freshman in High School and later ended up at the same University. We recently reconnected and sparks are flying. Do you think there is a future for us? Marriage?

"Take it slow and let everything happen as it will" if you both rush into this, then the flame of love will burn out as fast as it started; if you let the sparks fly and just keep the fire under natural control then this relationship has a chance of being long-lasting, allow your love for each other to take roots before moving onto deeper stages - otherwise Peter feels like he will move on when he gets what he wants and you will be left alone before you blink...

Questions to ask yourself | 1. Has this given you what you wanted to know? | 2. If not, have you meditated on the answer provided? | 3. Is it useless, and you are now discarding it to find another free psychic who will give you the answer you are looking for?

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there