Psychics/Love/Marriage

Question
Hey there,

My name is shakithya, I was born in France and I'm now currently residing in the UK. I wanted to find out when I will meet the man whom  I'm  going to get married to and whether he's from the UK. Your help will be much appreciated. Cheers!

dob: 2nd october 1991
time of birth: 8.20PM
place of birth: PARIS, France

Answer
Hello there

thank your or contacting me
I will be  honest and tell you that you were meant to meet your soul mate last year
But i feel as if there is something that is holding you back from meeting and being
with this person the way you are meant to be ,  I feel that you are not on your right path
there is so much positive things waiting for you but so much that is not letting you
receive these things ,, Here is my website  www.futureinsightadvice.com

here we can chat live for no cost and i can explain further at no cost to you

I do hope to hear from you soon  !

take care !  

Psychics

psychic

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential