Psychics/love and relationships

Question
Hello!My name is Augusta and i was born in Greece,in February 22 1990.I have been alone for a long time now.I would really like to know if i am going to meet a nice guy and have a relationship this summer.and also if i already know this guy or is he somedy new.thank you very much.

Answer
Hello Augusta:
This is a free reading so I usually go for the first main question and if it answers the rest that is good but if not - I cannot look too much into your energy as this is a free service with the option of donating or not.  
The first message I get is this:
Coming from the heart receives a sympathetic response, and words that someone says can warm you through and through. Allow others to appreciate you by being clear in who you are.

Around June 29th -improvements in certain areas of your life can happen easily now as you tend to encounter little resistance in your efforts to grow. Your urges for love, romance, artistic activities and social occasions expand.  Potential challenges: a balancing act within yourself or with a lover over closeness versus freedom to try new horizons.  Also, watch out for a tendency toward too much extravagance, including excess in food and drink.  SO it does seem you are going to meet someone and it is going to hit you as "love at first sight" it will be intense and I am also told "artistic"

You are going to have some type of "urge" to travel and I am told this will bring new beginnings...where you can leave the past behind for something better. Whatever you initiate now can last for many years, making it an excellent time to take advantage of any opportunities that may arise or that you create through your own efforts. It is possible that you are more restless now and you may seek greater freedom. Although doors may open for you, try to have some purpose to your movements, or you may find yourself dispersed in many directions. Being scattered is not necessarily a negative, especially if you have been wound tightly. This is a period, however, where you can weave the different threads of your existence together and witness real progress in your development and self-understanding.  So it seems whomever this male energy is he is going to not only love you but help you in many ways...
that was a pretty feeling so goodluck on that!!
Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp