Psychics/Loved ones on the other side

Question
Hi I was wondering if you could tell me if any friends or family who have passed on are present around me and if they have any words or guidance they could give me?

Answer
Hi, Nicole,

A soldier from the Revolutionary War is coming through; I believe he is an ancestor. He really did not want to be involved in that war — he was very peace-minded and nonviolent — but his family and community convinced him it was his duty. He agreed that the colonies needed to be independent from Great Britain but thought it could have been accomplished in other ways . . . he was a leader, perhaps a church leader, in his community. Wounding and killing people is something he struggled with for the rest of his life in the physical world. It has been an evolving spiritual process and soul lesson ever since . . . time is not the same on the other side, so it may not feel like a couple of centuries to him. :-)

He really likes you. Have you been doing any family/genealogical research? He seems to be telling me he is with you at the moments when you are trying to "figure something out." He is showing me an image of you in a library or at a computer trying to sort through the details of something that isn't quite coming together. He wants you to be proud of who you are and where you come from — but to be clear on why you do the things you do. If you need to stand up for something — nonviolence, for example — do so. You have more support than you think.

Does any of this make sense? All blessings to you —

Jean

Psychics

Nancy Crowe