Psychics/Marriage and moving

Question
QUESTION: Been separated 7 months with practically no communication. Losing my apartment June 15, 2013 with no money to get a new place. Current job (union) not going anywhere and can't seem to get a 2nd job.
I live in Ontario, my sister in BC has said I can stay with her for a while. Always wanted to move to Alberta or BC.
Not sure what to do. Really praying marriage is restored but lost hope. In grey despair and could use some help and guidance.
TY
&
God Bless

ANSWER: Hello Ian:

I am sorry you are going through s difficult time right now.  That's a lot for one person.  The good news is things will eventually get better for you and this, too, shall pass.  God wants to prosper you and help you--not to harm you.  AS bleak as the job situation is--at least you do have a job--and that is more than what a lot of folks have.  I believe keeping the job or moving of course has to do with your wife.  The first thing I would do is to consistently pray for the restoration of your marriage and then to take action.  it does take 2 to keep a marriage in tact, Ian, so if she refuses and you have done everything you can do, you have to move forward in making your own decisions.  The next thing i would do after you ask God for His help and guidance is to approach your wife meekly and lovingly and ask for forgiveness for any wrongdoings on your part.  Even if she did this or that, we must humble ourselves sometimes.  Love is one thing--but we all have different personalities that don't see eye to eye always.  next, I would encourage you both to seek some type of marriage counseling.  I understand money is an issue, but I bet a pastor, church or something could have some resources to help you in this regard. I'm sorry about the apartment but it will help you focus on your personal issues and I see a co-worker or friend nearby who is willing to let you crash at their place for awhile.  The most important thing now is your marriage.  Whether or not that works out or not, you two could still possibly move if your wife understands you might have a better life somewhere else with more job opportunities.  In any case, things will look up for you.  But do ask for God's help and be willing to surrender your will to Him because He's really in control, not us. God bless and good luck to you.  I wish you all the best in the upcoming days and months ahead.

QUESTION: I pray all day for guidance, help, my wife & our marriage. She's not really willing to speak or see me.
Yes I HAVE a job. A whopping 30hrs a month.
Your words completely contradicted 2 words I got yesterday. 1 from a prophet, 1 from a psychic.
Both words said God was geographically moving me, but not where I thought. He was gonna open a door somewhere I don't expect & in a way that only God could. I was also told by both that my wife & I would get back together. But I was moving away. Whether she followed now or later they could not answer.
I have already exlplored friends & coworkers. There is nothing.
Now I'm more confused than ever and wish God would just bring me home.

Should I just give up on everything? I'm so lost & confused I'd rather die. I have never been so low, so abandoned & rejected, and alone.

Because that's how I'm feeling.

Answer
Of course you can't give up! Things are going to get better for you-you are just in a valley and most people go through valleys.  Divorce is not fun either. Especially since it sounds like you still love your wife.  But I'm a testament to the fact that there is life after divorce and time does heal all wounds.  I'm not saying i hope you get divorced at all--i hope it works out.  But if you are losing your apartment and your job isn't efficient, don't rely on prophets, psychics or anyone else to lead you what to do. It sounds like you need a new outlook on life in a new environment.  What is the worst that can happen if you move in with your sister for awhile? You may find a better job, your wife may miss you, you meet new friends, etc.  God is with you in good times and bad. Bad things happen to good people sometimes.  Sometimes we get ourselves in some of our messes.  God does not cause the bad things--he does allow it to happen and give us free will.  There is a verse in the Bible that says Be Still and Know that I am God.  Tomorrow is Sunday.  I encourage you to attend church and just be still and wait on the Holy Spirit to guide you.  If you keep praying and doing the right thing, God will give you answers.  But don't give up, my friend.  There is light at the end of the tunnel.  I know its painful.  Just know that it gets better.  And God bless you.

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic