Psychics/What can this all mean?

I'm 24 years old male a follower of Jesus Christ. I don't know whats happening. I'm trying to figure out. My family has been through hard times in financial matters having had to deal with some debts. It has been a hard time for me since 2011 up to now. I'm trying to focus especially spiritually. I had many moments of falling and rising and falling and rising. I have been prophecied that God wants to use me in the future. I have a dificult time in pushing forward in my relationships, academics, employment and also there seems to be some limitations on many areas of my life. What can this signify or mean?

Hi Pascal:

I'm glad you are in the fellowship of believers.  I sympathize with your family's financial difficulties.  I, too, have had ups and downs even in the US and being laid off my job a few years ago.  It took a long time to get back and I incurred debts while i was out of work.  The good news is God was with me all along even though i needlessly worried--i had a roof over my head, I didn't go hungry.  It was tough--i had kids to support.  I made it back even though scratching and climbing--i didn't get the dream job overnight.  You have to count your blessings in the midst of trials and God will give you peace.  I never really totally dispaired even though i felt sorry for myself at times.  You can't prevent trials from happening to you, but you have a choice how you handle the trials.  The truth is, God is using you right now.  He may want to use you in the future, but never doubt everything happens for a reason even if we don't know.  Perhaps you are giving your family or neighbors hope.  God has a bright future for you--I know this not from my own knowledge but for His promises that he wants to prosper you and not to harm you.  Its an inspiration just to talk to you--i feel God in your voice.  Just keep praying and totally surrendering to God's will in you and your family's lives--He will reveal His will for you and doors will open.  It probably wont happen when you want it to--the doors may be something different than what you originally planned.  But you can be used right now where you are at.  Be still and wait upon Him and He will show you great things you never even imagined.  This is in the Book of Jeremiah. God bless you.  I will pray for an improved condition for your family.  Just don't give up on God.  Trust in Him to provide.  You will get out of this.

Jude the Christian Psychic

I cannot answer questions regarding long distance relationships. I can answer and provide guidance in matters of specific questions regarding love, career, business, pets, and to a lesser extent, sometimes I can channel messages or see images of loved ones on the other side. I do not answer specific questions regarding pregnancies, illnesses or missing items or persons. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: I DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS SUCH AS--"WHAT DAY, MONTH, YEAR WILL I GET MARRIED OR WHAT DAY MONTH YEAR WILL I FIND A JOB!! OR WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE A BABY? I AM NOT AN ASTROLOGER! I am simply a very intuitive person with lots of life experience guided by the Holy Spirit. This is what 'psychic' means to me.

Since i was a small, i have always known I had very strong intuition. I had a rather difficult childhood and my only life line was God and the Holy Spirit--this was encouraged by my grandmother. As I became older, I began to study life after death, metaphysics, and the paranormal to develop my gifts. One must be careful in opening the portals of the spirit world. Unknowingly, you can allow influences and spirits and demons in your world without your permission if you play with this. Therefore, it is my philosophy and profound belief that i now stand by is to study the Holy Bible and scripture, meditate on the Word of God, pray and meditate daily. This has brought me much peace that the metaphysical world and the New Age movement could not give me. There was always a very short period of satisfaction followed by emptiness. The difference I think is put love and truth in leaning 100% on God. AND GOD IS LOVE and HE LOVES YOU!! You will not find this in the New Age movement. I am a professional by day, with 20 years of experience working in a Fortune 500 company. If you do not get your response right away, please understand because I have a full-time job and kids and a family at home. Thank you for your trust and confidence in me. It's ok if you are not Christian--i am not a bigot so i will still answer your question gladly and welcome other cultures and faiths to do so. I do not push my beliefs on others but rather sometimes I may share the Good News or what I feel you need to hear. Sometimes people get mad when they dont hear what they want to hear but that's ok! These are free mini-readings--set your expectations accordingly. I try to provide a short, yet thoughtful and insightful response to each and every person.

Bachelor in Business, Master in Business Administration

My clients receive email readings only due to my job and also I am more skilled at written rather than verbal communications and readings anyway.