Psychics/move

Question
Hi my dob is april 1, 1982. My question is I have 6 weeks to find a place. As of right now I have 2 apartments in mind which I definitely do not want an apt but rather a townhouse and nothing has become available in my area. I'm running out of time do I wait or do I just take one and have to move again in 1 year?
I have no idea what to do i'm feeling desperate and not happy with either of them the feeling isnt right but the price is to get ahead. I can see how small they both are so my daughter and I will bump heads. Not sure do I wait another week? Then i'm worried they might be gone.

Thanks

Joanna

Answer
Hello Joanna

Take one of the apartments. I do not see a townhouse coming available in the time frame you have.

There is an old saying about a bird in the hand...in your case right now it is very true.

The wait will be worth it though, as in a year's time I see you in a townhouse style home, in a very pleasant area.

I hope this helps you

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna