Hi my dob is april 1, 1982. My question is I have 6 weeks to find a place. As of right now I have 2 apartments in mind which I definitely do not want an apt but rather a townhouse and nothing has become available in my area. I'm running out of time do I wait or do I just take one and have to move again in 1 year?
I have no idea what to do i'm feeling desperate and not happy with either of them the feeling isnt right but the price is to get ahead. I can see how small they both are so my daughter and I will bump heads. Not sure do I wait another week? Then i'm worried they might be gone.

Hello Joanna

Take one of the apartments. I do not see a townhouse coming available in the time frame you have.

There is an old saying about a bird in the your case right now it is very true.

The wait will be worth it though, as in a year's time I see you in a townhouse style home, in a very pleasant area.

I hope this helps you

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.