Psychics/I would like to have your opinion and advise before I seek more help from doctors, please help.

I sincerely hope you can help me. I am having possible experiences or I am crazy. Things that are happening to me, I am hearing things that other people don't seem to hear. I see things move, right before I see something move I get a feeling like a strong steady vibration in my hands and my head. The things that move are shapes or very small purple, blue, or white lights. I do not seem to be in control of my emotions all the time either. This is causing problems with my husband, family, and my health. I have dreams nightly and when I wake up I can't always tell if it was all a dream or if it was real. It feels real. I have been to two doctors this year they have diagnosed me with PTSD but that's it. I would like to know if you think I have abilities and if so how to deal deal with them. Thank you so much for you time, Jenn

Given the somewhat ambiguous nature of what you're experiencing, there are a few things I'd recommend - first, if it hasn't been done already, have your doctors do an MRI and a CT scan.
Hearing things, seeing things, tingling sensations, etc can all be signs of a physical problem in the brain.  It sounds as though you've already been to a psychiatrist, which is good, it's very important to rule out things like schizophrenia.

From the other end, you want to find out whether or not the things you're experiencing respond to psychic effects.  My recommendation is to do some very basic energy-working training, with a focus on learning to shield yourself and your home, and on house-cleansing.  If shielding doesn't affect the things you are perceiving at all, then they are not psychic in origin.  Most people can learn basic energy working, and I would predict it will take anywhere from one to 3 months of short daily exercises, to become proficient.

You can find some beginner materials for free in the articles section at

Winged Wolf

I am not a 'psychic reader'--I don't do readings. (If you ask me whether you're going to get a job, whether your boyfriend really loves you, or where your missing keys are, I will reject the question). Again, I do NOT do readings of any kind. Ask yourself: "Does answering my question require the USE of a psychic ability?" If the answer is yes, ask someone who does readings. I provide information and support FOR psychics. If you have unusual abilities and need help understanding how to learn to control them and how to deal with them, I can most likely help you.

I am an energy worker and psion with over 20 years experience.

The Psion Guild

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual" and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

High school graduate, extensively self-taught and mentored by other experienced practitioners.

Through Eclipse Metaphysical, I have hundreds of satisfied customers.