Psychics/Personal Growth

Question
Hi Lady Adreeanna, I recently asked you a question that you couldn't answer. I'm hoping this one will be better. I've recently gotten out of the hospital and have been referred to a job skills training program. Please advise me on whether this program will help me in getting back to work. If so, what kind of jpb do you see me possibly getting? Also when I went there for the first time yesterday an attractive man my age named Jason introduced himself. Is there any romantic potential there? I'm born Jan.11 1983 in California. Thank you sincerely and best wishes.

Answer
Sophia,

The training program will be a very good place for you to be.

I think I now understand why I was having trouble with your reading.
At this time, there is uncertainty, even from you as to what you think
you are able to do. The training program will guide you in the area best
suited to what you are capable of doing.  I sense hesitancy and confusion in you
as well.  Has something been bothering you quite a bit? Any time that our mind
is in turmoil, it sends out signals that are very confusing, and all over the place
if that makes sense.

I do not sense an romance with Jason, but there is a potential for friendship.
I sense that he can help you with your job search as well, with encouragement,
and just in being a friend.

As I say..very confusing signals from you my girl...

I can tell you this..things are going to turn around for you for the better
I just cannot get a clear picture of where.

I hope this helps you a bit

Blessings to you

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna