Psychics/Anything positive please

Question
I would love to just know anything positive that you may be able to tell me? I will basically leave it up to you because I think it's better that way so I can (hopefully) get more questions answered without asking specifics. I hope you can help me clear my mind. Thank you in advance.

-Lora

Answer
Answering this from the question pool - this means that the psychic expert you contacted has chosen not to answer your question (I'm sure they had a valid reason) and as it's publicly visible, I am choosing to use my time and energy to answer your question.

But I can only help you with your love life, take a look at my profile to see what I require from you should you want me to answer your question :)

Psychics

Gipsy