Titanna May 25, 1993, do you see me getting pregnant soon??

Hello, Titanna,

It feels like you are in an uncertain place in your own life in terms of work, education, and relationships. Not unusual at your age, especially in the 21st century! You want love, stability, autonomy, and a sense that you are OK.

I do see a pregnancy in the coming months, and the path from there looks very bumpy. It doesn't feel like you have a supportive partner or the financial resources to support this child. It feels like you would have support from your family . . . with a lot of strings attached. Getting pregnant will actually make you more, not less, dependent on others.

Titanna, it really feels like you have some choices here — not everything is predestined, and part of what we are here on earth to learn is the fine (and difficult) art of making choices that will benefit ourselves and others. If you choose to delay getting pregnant, I see a new work opportunity opening up, and rather suddenly. Do you work in retail, like with fashion or cosmetics? That feels like a good fit for you and not something you would be inclined to do if a child was in or entering the picture.

Consider your options very carefully — talk the pregnancy possibility over with your partner, pray, meditate, do whatever else you need to do to get some clarity. You have more power than you think.

All blessings and peace to you —

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.