Psychics/Is this a psychic ability?

QUESTION: I have been experiencing strange feelings that have been stronger the older I get. Sometimes I feel that before doing something or making a decision, i know what the outcome will be but for some reason I might do the opposite and find myself saying I knew this would happen. After that I start to think maybe its just a gut feeling or intuition and i need to try to follow or listen to it more. Don't we all have intuition im not sure if i really know what it is anyway. The crazy thing is im always right about these gut feelings or warnings whether i end up making the right decision or not. Sometimes when my phone rings or there is a knock on the door i know who it is. Is this ESP, intuition, or a psychic ability?

ANSWER: It's entirely possible that you do have some precognitive ability that is helping to boost your intuition.  Intuition is just subconscious information processing - taking everything you do know, analyzing it 'behind the scenes', and then spitting the answer out into your conscious mind.  However, if you know things that you shouldn't be able to know through normal means, no matter how long you thought them through, then you may have some psychic ability.  It's not that uncommon.  Perhaps 10% of the population does.

My recommendation is to begin keeping a journal.  Keep a small notepad on you, and whenever this happens, write down what you had the feeling about, the decision you made, and what happened as a result.  Over time you should have a good idea of your accuracy, and whether or this is likely to be coincidence.  If it's not, then you can decide what you want to do with that information.  Will you simply continue on as you have, or will you decide to put in all the time and effort needed to try to bring your abilities under deliberate control?

QUESTION: I am planning on learning more about my abilities and how to control them sometimes I just know when people will do or say things. Just today i received a phone call from someone and i always seem to know what day they will which always random, and a relative told me something that i told her would happen between her and a friend the exact same way I thought it would. So its not always an intuitive thing about deciisons sometimes it involves other people and their actions. I will definitely start keeping a journal and researching. I'm wondering what I can do with this ability and can I develop it more?

The ability is called precognition, and is actually the 'classic' psychic ability that people think of, when you say 'psychic'.  It refers to sensing future events.

This ability isn't very easy to learn to control, but the potential is there for you to harness it to avoid unpleasant or dangerous things, or be in the right place at the right time.  (A friend of mine used it to select winning lottery scratch tickets).

While it is VERY difficult to change something you've perceived will happen, it is not impossible.  What you are 'reading' is the most probable course of events, not the absolute course of events.  Most of the time, there are multiple paths that can lead to the same outcome, which is why it's easy for you to read it, and hard for you to change it.

Winged Wolf

I am not a 'psychic reader'--I don't do readings. (If you ask me whether you're going to get a job, whether your boyfriend really loves you, or where your missing keys are, I will reject the question). Again, I do NOT do readings of any kind. Ask yourself: "Does answering my question require the USE of a psychic ability?" If the answer is yes, ask someone who does readings. I provide information and support FOR psychics. If you have unusual abilities and need help understanding how to learn to control them and how to deal with them, I can most likely help you.

I am an energy worker and psion with over 20 years experience.

The Psion Guild

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual" and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

High school graduate, extensively self-taught and mentored by other experienced practitioners.

Through Eclipse Metaphysical, I have hundreds of satisfied customers.