Psychics/Reading

Question
Dear Expert,

These are my details:

Sirine born 13th of June 1976 in the city of Damascus/Syria. Not sure what time exactly but the closest I was told is between 12 and 1 am.

Thanks for the reading.

S

Answer
Hello Sirine
Your energy is VERY confusing to read for free- it seems to much is going on within you.....I get a fair skinned woman - brown hair?? eyes are light cannot tell if it is hazel or green....but if this is your energy - I get alot of complexities first I get married....something about kids or children to a male with a triangle situation (meaning he is involved or married....) I get energy of channeling and psychic....and that energy is like trying to find itself so that tells me perhaps you are trying to open yourself or reach a balance...whatever the case this has been active since young....
In other lives, you constantly probed, looked deeper, sought out complications, dug up secrets, disclosed unpleasantness, and faced the dark side of yourself and those around you. And you seem to be following the same pattern as then you are doing now....involvement with triangle relationships....trying to discover yourself.....Being true to one's self and still maintaining caring connections could be a challenge.  Your karmic task is to clearly define what you want, to be open and direct about pursuing your desires, while maintaining empathy and support for the needs of others as well. I also see that faith is part of your karmic challenges as well.

Your karmic challenge is to reach a balance between comfort and confrontation—to know when to relax and enjoy, and when to deal with the not-so-nice side of life.  You are learning to give, receive, and share pleasures, possessions, money, and sexuality with another human being. You are learning to alternate supporting and being supported in a comfortable exchange.  Your growth goal is to be able to enjoy the physical, sensual world—without being consumed by it or worrying endlessly about losing it—and to maintain an intimate connection that brings great satisfaction and mutual pleasure to you both.

If you have experienced setbacks of any kind, now is a time to move forward with a faith that things should improve. Plans that you have conceived often seem more attainable now, as you tend to perceive yourself and all that surrounds you in a positive light. You can embark upon a new direction in your life that fulfills you, especially if you have lost your way or have settled for less than what you deserve. Chances taken now can succeed, but be certain that you seek the best in all that you do. You have a tendency to become so wrapped up in yourself that you lose sight of anyone or anything else. Generally, though, this period is advantageous, and the more generosity you display the more likely you get in return. While this cycle offers great abundance, you may scatter your energy into many different areas, unless you have a specific focus or set of goals.
Whatever ways you seek to improve yourself and to assist others likely will make a difference. Travel often opens your eyes to a whole new world, changing the way you perceive yourself. Furthering your knowledge through study or experience can bring an important understanding that affects your point of view for the better. It would be difficult not to learn something that expands your horizons now, and if you actively pursue to broaden your outlook, you can benefit immeasurably. Try to select what truly interests you, and follow where it leads. While learning may prove useful, it should only be a means to bring you closer to what your heart desires, so that you can act on your noblest intentions.

You may experience greater vitality, and your ability to create tends to flow more easily now. Impediments to your self-expression often dissipate, as you can put your imprint on whatever you do. If you are naturally self-assured, arrogance occasionally poses a problem, since you likely have a heightened sense of your self-worth. No matter how you see yourself, giving to others can help to balance excessive self-absorption. Although it is advantageous to pursue activities that enhance you in some way, e.g. your status, your income, your confidence, you may prefer to use this time to relax and to enjoy a more introspective existence. Being quiet, allowing understanding to manifest, or recuperating from past infirmities can provide all that you need at this time.

This period can mark the beginning of a new relationship with yourself, as you may start a 12-year cycle of personal growth. Pay attention to the choices you make now since their effects may extend beyond the immediate future. However, initial enthusiasm may disperse unless you choose to follow what you truly want or at least make the effort to discover your heart’s desire. This should take its peak starting the 24th of May if it hasn't already.
Like I said you just have TOO much to be said to you and I am sorry that I cannot expand more than what has been stated but like I said your energy is just to much everywhere and perhaps this is why you left no question and left it open to whatever comes forth for you but I hope what I was able to give you for FREE helps somewhat though I am told by a male presence (older man...very old males energy) that it will indeed help you with some clarity.
Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp