Psychics/relationship

Question
my birthday is November 6 1989, my name is Santhia. My question is , is Jose interested in me, because I'm interested in him but I dont know how he feel about me? Sorry I dont know Jose's birthday, but I think he is in his mid 20s. Thank You

Answer
Using the Lenormand cards, Jose's thinking of starting afresh in his relationships, he's at the stage in his life where he's thinking what he should really do with his life. I'm not really feeling that he's even thinking about you right now Santhia, I am sorry... I don't know what the situation is, but if I were you, I wouldn't take it personally :) There's plenty of fish in the sea. Take care :)

Psychics

Gipsy