Psychics/Relationship confusion

Question
Nicole, female, ny state.
2/11/76, ny, ny is birth info
Small build, athletic, dark hair that is past my shoulders, dark eyes, big smile

People involved...first, dark hair and dark complexion, dimpled chin, a slight overbite, dark circles under eyes.  Thinning hair (high forehead). About 5"11 medium build. Not athletic but fit

Second....fair complexion, light brown hair flecked with gray, square head, big smile, gentle face, about 5"9' solid build, but a little heavy.

Both live in San Franciso, I am trying to get out f one relationship, which I have a continue with the other. I just feel like the future is uncertain. I wondered if you have any guidance for the future course. I am oing to San Francisco is this problematic. I really want to have children and believe one reason (although he works a lot) would be awesome for that.

Answer
Answering this from the question pool Nicole - This means that the psychic expert you contacted has chosen not to answer your question (I'm sure they had a valid reason) and as it's publicly visible, I am choosing to use my time and energy to answer your question.

Should you wish me to help you, please take the time to look at my profile to see what information is required from you to give you the best possible free reading.

Psychics

Gipsy