My name ia Rachel and I am in my 40's and still single.  I know it is less common for older women to find love, but do you see it coming my way anytime soon? Thank you in advance for any info you can give me.

ANSWER: Answering this from the question pool, if you provide your birth year I can help answer your question. And don't tell yourself it's less common for older women to find love, remember it's all about soul connection... physical earth years is irrelevant ;)

QUESTION: I was born in 1970.  Thank you so very much.

Using the Lenormand cards, ok this is interesting Rachel I'm getting the impression that there's a childhood friend of yours, maybe who has a new business or you know each other through some business, something finance related; this someone you need to take a decisive and quick action with. I hope this makes sense to you Rachel :) If you require further information, I recommend True Love a detailed insight of >1000 words

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there