Psychics/very sad

Question
Hello. THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO READ MY PERSONIAL ISSUES AND HELP ME. my name is rhainessa santiago. my married last name is weston. d.o.b is 09/28/1979  september 28 1979. i am 33. since about the age of 5 till around 14 my step dad molested me. i told my mom, (rhaida feliciano, madien name nazario, d.o.b is 01/31/58 january 31 1958.)  when i turned 17 she did not believe me and i have been on my own since that day. we did not speake for years, (on her account) when she would see me on the street she would keep walking not saying a word. she also lied to everyone about my life just to make me look bad(i guess). we finally got back into each others life, never mentioning the past as if it never happened. i feel she treats my sister much better then me she would do anything for her and is so proud of her, but for me its so diffrent im constantley looking for her affection and aproval. anyway about a year and a half ago we stoped talking AGAIN. i have absoulotly no family except my husband and our 5 children i feel so worthless and unloved. can you tell me if she did believe me and if she loves me or am i just a huge regreat to her being that im maybe a constant reminder of my father(who by the way is dead and i never met at a age i could remember) does she even want me in her life. i would alo like to know if you see me pursuing law school i really want to be a lawyer but with 5 kids and my age i wounder if im fooling myself. Thank you again.

Answer
Dear Rhainessa, it seem life was very harsh on you so far and yet you made it to marriage and not less then five kids. My suggest is that you let the past go as it seem there is no way you wish to seek any legal steps against the people who committed crimes against you so find a support group or therapy, work on your forgiving yourself and learning that you deserve love and happiness like every living being on this earth regardless to what ignorant or poor people might judge you with and then dedicate you life to tell your story around and increase awarness against child molesting. you are a natural teacher you can become guide and light to many others and like this you will use your own suffering and pain to heal others and will find comfort in that. It does not matter what your mother believe or not, her set of twisted value did not allow her to admit to it and provide you with the protection you need and i doubt if she will ever be capable of it, but that does not have to stop you from growing, heal and be healed. forgive your mother for her wrong thinking she cant do better and if she prefer your sister maybe you want to see if your sister was not expose to the same condition and need teraphy as well because most likely she did, and help her as well. with compassion and love you will be able to find your peace of mind sweety. I wish you all the best and sure also each one of your five kids will be happy to receive from you the love , understanding and caring you never got.  

Psychics

Inbal