Psychics/separation

Question
hi im mandy 7.11.59 and my husband is andrew 29.12.59 we live in lincolnshire uk dont know time of birth.
we are separated at the moment and hes with someone else. do you see contact from him soon please and him opening up and telling me how he really feels with possible reunion?thankyou for your time mandy

Answer
Hello Mandy
I am quite surprised you both separated - You are NOT suppose to....from what I am told. Once this relationship become one it was suppose to remain so and since this is a free reading I really cannot look to deep into you both as this takes too much energy.
So this someone else seems to have seduced him...and I truly hate to see that when it wasn't suppose to be so...

No other Mercury placement can keep up with you two!  Natural storytellers, comedians, and promoters—you can talk to anyone, at any time, about anything.  Never at a loss for words, if you’re not sure of your facts, you’ll chime in with an assumption or opinion.  Honesty is important to both of you.  Each of you has an inner faith that helps you spot the silver linings in dark clouds.  Most people enjoy your company, as you are quite magnetic.
You want depth and andrew wants breadth.  You are totally focused on one person at a time; andrew likes to at least think about variety.  You want security in love; andrew wants adventures (another reason he may have succumbed to the temptation).  If you learn from one another, you will add to each other’s pleasures and enlarge your lives.  Appreciate your different styles.
Communication skills are an important asset for your relationship.  Being able to talk things over comfortably, with objectivity, strengthens the connections between you.  Blaming and shaming are a potential problem.  A tendency to make the other into a scapegoat is possible.  Manipulative language is a danger.  Either of you may feel into a need to control the other, but this is more of a danger from andrew’s side.  He may use what he says and howhe says it to try to finesse the results he wants.  Strategy and tactics could play a large role in this relationship.  Learning how to share the material, sexual and financial world may be a challenge.  

Polarization is possible between depth and intensity (usually on andrew’s side) versus lightness and a willingness to skim the surface (probably on your side).  One of you could see the other as compulsive, driven, addicted and at the mercy of intense emotions.  The other could see the first as superficial, gossipy, restless, unwilling to commit.  You two could feel torn between speech and silence.  Finding a middle ground is important.  

The best of this combination is two people who can talk about anything, share any secrets and who will probe very deeply into their own psyches to gain insights about their interactions.  A dedication to understanding is likely.  Even tough topics can be tackled.  Each of you may make a commitment to work through the mental garbage and get a complete view of your partner’s psyche.
So me receiving this message for you is telling me to "communicate" I am told strongly: Efforts to communicate honestly tend to reveal what is best about your relationship.
I get solving problems around May 25th this saturday and I hope things get back to where it suppose to be if NOT I dont know if you want to hear this but fate will play a hand as I see a new energy of a male that shows of new love just waiting....
Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp