Dear Saphina,

I was born as a psychic medium. I have very high levels of a psychic I was born with both the physical and mental medium ship abilities. I also can channel and do healings. I want to meet a guy who has same gifts that can be compatible in my life. I am an aries. I also was born in March 24,1986. I am a hispanic female who is 5,3" in height. I have tan skin looks like an islander. I been trying to find that special someone for along time but since my starseed awakening knowing I am a crystal child I felt drawn to finding my other half. I know his looks and who he is where he comes from but the thing is I seem to be at a stand still trying to find him but people get intimidated by my energy they call me a master an ascended master and they say its strong like that of a buddha/christ. I been trying really hard to find the match for me but my frequency is to high and I lower it down and I ground but I dont know why I cant find a descent spiritual guy. I wonder if its my area I am in my mom isnt sure if she should move to florida or get a vacation home with her lover and I am stuck. My ideal man is into health and very into spitiuality. What do you see in me thank you.

Hi you did not leave this comment private and there
Are many things I have to tell you but I feel it should be
Private. if you can come to my website and I will read for
You live chat or call no cost to you.  Please come chat with me

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential