Psychics/spiritual growth

Question
my question is where am i spiritually.

Answer
Warm greetings Shericka,

(\o/)  Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading.  (\o/)

Please be aware that the vibration in the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, we now say a prayer for our friend Shericka, who requests this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. Thank you for your many blessings to her in Christ Jesus. Amen.

As I tune psychically into your question, the first answer I hear is that you are spiritually where YOU want to be and where you presently feel you are because after all, it is you who first mentally create your own picture of life and then help to bring it about. If you feel lost, then there is a dis-connection from the Source which is God. Prayer is thus recommended to reconnect to God. Shericka, I sense elements that have not played well in your life coming into play, distractions that have steered you in different directions. It is time to place a bridle on things which are not for your best and higher good.

When you feel you are no longer centered where you feel you should otherwise be, it is time to examine the situation closer and ask yourself what has happened in your life as of late to make you feel that way? Has there been a major crisis? Have you received bad advise from others? Have you willfully decided to gravitate away from God and Jesus? All of these things play a major role in trying to establish why one would feel spiritually dis-connected.

The good news is that just as you may question where you are spiritually at this time because you may feel you are not in such a good place as where you would like yourself to be, you can start to change things around right now by buckling down and telling yourself that you deserve BETTER in life than life is presently offering you. Because you do! You are a unique person who can contribute much to others but You Must First Believe In Yourself in order to reach out unto others. Find the inner you, that sparkle inside that sometimes can be illusive. When you do, see yourself as you really are -- A Child of God! You will then find that your life can Brighten Up to new heights because you cared enough to search inwardly for your own answers and saw the true you. And even though present circumstances may not be all of what you wish for them to be, you now know that you can *Change* things in your life for a more Positive and better tomorrow! As such, you can be rewarded with a brighter outcome just as quickly as you work towards the needed change in order to attain it!

But it starts with placing proper effort in wanting to get to the bottom of things. One foot has to be placed in front of the other, so to speak, in order to move forward. And once you start your venture into wanting to establish a new you, know that no one can keep you from achieving that goal except yourself! Do you believe enough in yourself to invest properly in you? If you do, then you can follow Spirit and the gift of prayer to reach God and align more closely to Him through His Divine Son Jesus Christ. You need not feel lonely anymore once you know that your Heavenly Father stands ever-ready and close-by to help you change your life for the better through His Divine Spirit!

Spirit wants for you to know that you are *loved* very much, Shericka! Allow God's love into your life and know that He is the reason why you are here today and why you continue to live day after day. Give thanks for this as well as for your many other blessings that He brings daily unto you and see how your life can take off spiritually in the direction you would like for it to go. When you give back to God through prayer and good deeds towards others, you can receive His many additional blessings!

Thank you for your reading request Shericka, and it is my hope and prayer that Our LORD Jesus Christ will bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you more securely in your walk as you travel on your path. Go with God.

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†