Psychics/To Stay or Go?

Hi Jean, thank you for offering your help here. I'm born Jan.11 1983 and my boyfriend of 2yrs is Marcelino supposedly born Dev. 25 1979. I'd like to know if we should stay together or break up? What isbest ? I'm not sure if this is meant to be. Also I just met a guy today named Jason, he's tall and thin,american with blonde hair and blue eyes. Probably around my age. I recently got out of the hospital and was reffered to this organization for job training. Os there any potential there or was he attracted to me? Thanks so much Jean and dont be afraid to be honest.:)

Hi, Sophia,

I really don't see much of a future with Marcelino. He seems like a basically good guy with a ton of growing up to do, and that growing up isn't going to happen anytime soon.

I get a fairly good feeling about Jason, but I keep seeing caution lights around him. I think he perceives vulnerability in you (perhaps being recently released from the hospital is part of that) and so doesn't really see you as girlfriend material right now. You have not escaped his notice, though. I can see a relationship developing between the two of you, but it's going to happen slowly, and that slow pace could be a very good thing. Remember your own healing has to come first.

All blessings to you!

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.