Psychics/Does he still love me?

I'm sending my question again with the information you asked for. My full name is Nicole Marie Rubatino De la torre, I was born on 9/26/82. This guy's name is Ryan Michael Kalasmiki, he date of birht is 9/12/85. i met him two and half years ago in my home country, after 3 months here he went back to the states and he found out he was going to be a father. He didnt tell me the truth, he just said that our relationship wouldnt work but I found out the truth a few months later. I was heartbroken and depressed.On march of this year he wrote me again and we've been talking since then every day and our feelings came back. But i havent heard from him for the last 2 weeks and I'm scared that something happen, i don't know if he was being honest with his feelings and why he's not answering any message i sent.

Hello Nicole,
Thank you for writing to me.
He is not being honest with you.
I sense deception as far as his feeling are toward you.
I am also not getting clear impressions about him being a
father either.
This man does not know what he wants at this time.
He has mixed emotions about a couple of different women,
and I am really not certain that he is being honest with
any of them.

My strong impression and feeling is that you should
put this man out of your mind, and move on with
more positive things in your life.

I hope this helps you

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.