Psychics/trust

Question
Hello,
My name is Tariro (dob- 29/09/1985)and I've been seeing an amazing guy named Tafadzwa (dob- 02/12/1983)for about 8 months now. I'd really love to think that I've finally found the man that I would love to spent the rest of my days with except that i have a problem in trusting men because of disappointments from past relationships and i think i am a bad judge of character.i must be honest though he has not given me a reason not to trust him but so had the other past affairs..Anyway i would really love to know if i can trust him or am i just a fool in love again..

Thank you for your time...

Answer
Hello Tariro,
I do believe and sense that this young man is trustworthy.
Your past is gone, it is over, it cannot be changed in any way.
To be happy with this man, you must give him your trust.
There are never guarantees in life, but by trusting in him, you
help to insure that he remains faithful, and the relationship
grows and becomes more and more stable as time goes by.

Blessings to you

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna