Psychics/What's wrong with him?!

Question
Hi my name is Emmie, Lawrence Kansas, United States: September 17 1993.
My friend's name is Nick Zielsdorf, December 8 1992, Overland Park, Kansas, United States

My friend Nick at first seemed to be an overall fun guy and everything he seemed sweet and all that but lately during our text conversations he's been so firm and tense and he even told me something has changed about him. He even is distant to everybody now including close friends!
What's wrong with him? He's just not telling anybody anything and not talking to anybody and it's ticking me off... Help please...

Answer
Hello Emmie
There seems to be alot going on with him ....this is what I get:
He seems to be off course for whatever reason, he sees the negatives, and while he typically will persist, he may engage in an ongoing battle against something or someone. This is not to imply that fighting for what he believe in means that he is misguided, but it does signify that he prosper the most when his beliefs involve sincerely helping himself and those around him.

His confidence can be very high now so that you can overcome many situations that might otherwise prove daunting. When passion is absent, however, it is possible that he question his self-assurance. Although this is generally a time of great enthusiasm that can propel hebeyond all boundaries, it can indicate a critical period that challenges his trust. By investigating deeply to the core of his thinking, he can arrive at a profound understanding that may change his life for the better.
I also get something about debt/finance - nervous energies - and something with love issues.....I get the words "relationship conflict" and there is an image of a bottle so it seems he is holding something inside and this is unfortunately having him close himself....it seems he doesn't want to blow up on everybody...his mood seems like a stormy cloud....
Hope this helps....
Many Blessings

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp